A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Preview clip: Bosnia-Herzegovina 2009

My favourite song from the 2009 contest was lifted even further by its ambigious, elegant and atmospheric preview clip.



Regina - Bistra voda (Bosnia-Herzegovina 2009 preview)

The song is also magnificent in its own right, but with the video clip it turns into a tiny piece of art. Lovely.

A bit of bad luck with the draw for the running order in the final probably cost this entry a few placings in Moscow, and Regina had to content themselves with a ninth place.

Not bad. But they deserved more.



Regina - Bistra voda (Bosnia-Herzegovina 2009)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tobson, I just want to let you know that I love your blog! I thoroughly enjoy your refined sense for spotting details, digging up forgotten gems and sharing interesting anecdotes. Keep up the good work!

    And btw, you are right on the money regarding Regina's Bistro Voda from 2009, one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrid:
    thank you thank you thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete