A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

ESC 2011: The Official Tobson Ranking

Enough time has passed since Düsseldorf, and it is time to rank the songs.

Oddly enough, I am yet to watch the 2011 ESC broadcasts in full. Every time I have tried to watch, I feel that the whole event is still too close in time. My impressions are too strong, and I don't want them to pale and get reduced to what you see on television.

So these reviews are more based on my impressions and memories rather than what it actually looked and sounded like on-screen.

But here they come, all 43 participating entries according to my own very personal and ruthless ranking, according to my very own criteria.

Welcome aboard, sit back, enjoy the ride and feel free to comment when you agree or disagree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment