A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tobson Ranking: #37 Latvia

Some songs are bad because they hop in your face and poke your nose. Some songs are bad because they don't do anything.



Musiqq - Angel In Disguise (Latvia 2011)

There are a few things that are actually bad about this song. The rap part is not a success. The lyrics are dire. But otherwise, it is just rather cheerful and inoffensive.

It is quite well sung, quite well performed. But it also constitutes three minutes of your life that will be lost forever for no apparent reason.

Nothing happens in me during this song. It begins. It plays. It ends. And I don't feel a single thing. Apart from a slightly unpleasant sensation during mentioned rap part.

Music should awake emotions and feelings in you. This song makes me jawn.

My grade: 1 / 5

1 comment:

  1. I commend Latvia for sending a better song than the last few years [last 2 last in the semis]. I think it is a decent effort, i dont think the rap was not a success; i think the man who did the rap was not a success - he looked kinda weird and creepy.

    ReplyDelete